Aids for Daily Living

I know how hard it is to find daily living aids for the elderly and the disabled. I have worked with a company during the period I owned my facility that I have found to be very reliable and has great customer service. One thing I really appreciate about this company is that they have such a wide array of products. I mean, if you need something for the one you are caring for, whether for arts, crafts, rehab, therapy, they probably have it. I have put a link here so you can go look around at their site. I posted just a couple of products here to show you the type of things they have:
3-Section Plate

Great price - as low as $10.99!

For those with poor coordination or perceptual difficulties. Unbreakable Melamine® plate features 3 food compartments, 3/4" deep. Raised rim allows ... read more
Item #: 10565 (each of 48)
In stock and ready to ship!
Now Only:     $12.99     each.     
Buy 6 or more:     $10.99     each     SAVE 15%


Good Grip Utensil

Great price - as low as $10.99!

Good Grips is ideal for clients with limited range of motion. Bends up to 90 degrees either right or left. Stainless steel utensils are dishwasher safe. Select teaspoon, tablespoon, fork or knife.
Item #: 1033S
As low as: $10.99  each.

Heres the link to their page    CLICK HERE to go to S & S Inc.